Winter Warmer Retreat - 2 nights 3 days
Following previous successful winter retreats we return to Norfolk generally in early December, and I look forward to hosting you along with our incredible host who will literally be our catering hostess with the mostest, for those of you that came to Oxfords exclusive retreat a few years back you will know how INCREDIBLE her meals are.
The cost of the weekend is per person depending on room size, all rooms are en-suite.
- Accommodation Prices based on sharing however there is an option to pay single supplement.
- All meals included
- Pilates and Workshops included
- Guest teacher and FULL moon Meditation
- Sound Bath workshop
- Breath work workshop
- Silent counselling workshop
- Womens health menopause, diabetes risk workshop
There will be a range of Therapies which you can book and pay for separately.
Arrive Friday for a 4pm start, however we will be ready for arrivals 3:45pm onwards, settling in your room, and teas & coffees served
- 4:30 Arrival in the space (within Barn) that we will be using for Pilates and Meditation
We will be enjoying a welcome class of Pilates, Breathing practice into a meditation, held in the Barn, please bring your mats, and any equipment you like to use (Note mats and Blankets are supplied) – this space can become yours for you to enjoy the weekend and return to at any point that you like.
- 6:45pm Welcome the group
- 7:00pm Pre dinner drinks and nibbles
- 7:15pm Dinner together, hosted by Purple Plum
- 7:30 am Hot Water & Lemon or Herbal Teas, Tea Coffee and Fruit and nuts will be available, boost energy levels pre class
(if you wake before please help yourself)
- 8:30-09:45am Pilates which will energise and awaken sleepy bodies and a variety of types of meditation practice to calm the mind followed by inspired breakfasts from our expert in-house chef
- 11:45am Winter warmer walk (weather permitting and optional) guided walk (around 1 hour) in the beautiful grounds, this is the optimum time to walk in the winter to soak up vitamin D, hopefully the sun will be shining
- 1:45pm Lunch freshly prepared by Purple Plum
Followed by free time to rest, relax, read or indeed meditate…
- 6-7pm Pilates enjoying restorative poses, leading into relaxation
- 7:15pm Pre dinner drinks and nibbles
- 7:45pm Dinner together, hosted by Purple Plum
As a Sunday should be it will be a more relaxed start, to our day…
- 8:00am Hot Water & Lemon or Herbal Teas, Tea Coffee and Fruit and nuts will be available, boost energy levels pre class
- 8:45am-10am Pilates with time for reflection followed by inspired breakfasts from our expert in-house chef
Free time follows breakfast, time to rest, relax, read or indeed meditate…weather permitting and if interested, we may go for a group walk, if you leave the property on your own please let Julie know
Those of you who have booked treatments – times will be advised and will be after classes and breakfast.
- 1:30pm Lunch for all to enjoy together
- 3pm Relax in Lounge I am thinking of doing a group reflection here, a chance to write in our notebooks and make personal notes for intentions – will see how everyone feels …
Departures Sunday December 4pm
There is a schedule until after lunch, when it is free time, there is no rush to leave on the Sunday as there is plenty of time to just be in the space
Everything is optional!