French Alps Pilates Retreat,
Thursday 3rd September - Sunday 6th September 2015
The French Alps will be 3 nights this is excellent news for our retreat side of the company and for you to enjoy relaxing Pilates retreats. This is within the summer holidays purposely for the teachers amongst you!
Julie Crawford will be instructing pilates on this for 2015 French Alps Pilates Retreat between Thursday 3rd September - Sunday 6th September 2015
Join experienced Pilates teacher, Julie Crawford, on this fabulous Pilates retreat in the French Alps. Refreshing Pilates, wonderful workshops and a chance to discover how to put ‘you-time’ back in to your life are all part of this weekend in the mountains.
Based in a luxurious chalet beside Annecy Lake, you will practice and learn about Pilates with Julie, as well as spending time relaxing with like-minded people and discovering how to feel great again by taking the time for you.
You will understand how to put balance back in your life through fresh air, exercise for the mind and body, as well as learning the importance of creating quiet time, to help you realise your dreams.
Over the course of the weekend you will
- Take part in 6 classic Pilates workshops for beginners through to experienced practitioners
- Learn more about Pilates, understanding the techniques and why it useful in our everyday lives
- Develop breathing techniques; how to focus on your breathing and use it to relax and gain control of your life
- Look at dynamic alignment through imagery
- Learn relaxation techniques workshop for every day use
- Improve you core strength, stability and flexibility
- Boost your general well-being/feel-good factor and feel rejuvenated
- Learn to feel great again and join us for a life-changing weekend in the mountains.
You will be staying in a luxury chalet in the Alps. The price is £565 per person for a single room / £505 per person for a shared room to include:
- all training, as shown on the schedule
- all facilities and equipment, unless otherwise indicated
- 3 nights accommodation in a luxury chalet in an ensuite room
- full board, with healthy and nutritious food, including a breakfast, lunch and dinner
- use of spa facilities at the chalet
- transfers to and from the airport
- all local transport
The costs to you are flights, drinks out and about.
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE ONLY 8 PLACES ON EACH RETREAT ON A FIRST-COME / FIRST-SERVED BASIS.